Friday, October 10, 2008

Inspired Wonderings

Ever wonder how you got to where you are today? Or how long you'll stay there? Stock market is down again today, so I'm hoping I'll stay at my good job for quite a while yet! I need my 401K to bounce back really high!


Lots of things in our lives direct us; our parents, our siblings, our education and those choices that we make, both good and bad. It's never too late to embrace new ideas and try different things.

My new thing is getting ready for a software upgrade, and I'm sorry to say that although the upgrade is six weeks away, I'm already having nightmares (literally). Sad when you wake up at 4:00 am worring about the coding of your accounts!

To relieve my stress, I'm making time to take longer walks with my beagle Annabelle, this is her and her friend Sadie playing.
Also making time for more quilting, but tempering that with restrictions, i.e. if I clean up this, or get this done, then I can play.
Have a good weekend!

No comments: